Friday, August 12, 2016

Joe Benny's

I found this restaurant rated 5 stars on a couple different social media sites.  I decided at the last minute after visiting the national aquarium (1, 2, 3) to eat at this restaurant to see if the hype was true.


I walked into Joe Benny’s in Baltimore’s Little Italy Section for Supper.  I knew full well that eating around supper would probably make me late for an Oriole’s game I was attending in the evening.  I stood around for ten minutes and finally an older lady put my name on the waiting list.  She got me some water and she gave me a menu.

 
This Italian Restaurant focuses for the most part on meatballs and Sicilian Pizza.  I was seated outside at their only table.  I wasn’t thrilled about this since I wanted to experience being inside the restaurant.  The waiter was very helpful and his food recommendations were great.

I ordered the meatballs with bread and the Sicilian Pizza with meatballs.  The meatballs tasted awesome and the bread tasted great.  The pizza was amazing it’s literally the best Sicilian Pizza I’ve ever eaten in my life.  The hype is real about this place.  The service near above average; the food, amazing.



Address

Joe Benny’s
313 South High Street
Baltimore Maryland

Updates

please read before commenting

No comments:

Post a Comment