Friday, July 15, 2016

National Aquarium Part 1

The cost for me was 39.95 a little steep and I failed to realize to get AAA discount you have to buy the tickets from them.

The first couple of pictures are from the first big tank you see as in the aquarium.


this next tank had bigger sharks including Hammerheads but I failed to adjust the exposure option on my camera so I didn't really get any good pictures.



A couple tanks in the Aquarium with smaller fish.




The next two pictures are pictures of I think of a horseshoe crap and a sting ray.


Some more pictures of small fish in tanks



These next two pictures are of a smaller shark species.
 


This next picture is of the huge skeleton, I can't remember the name of the species.

Finally for this set of pictures from the National Aquarium, a tank is featured.



the end of part 1 of 4

No comments:

Post a Comment