Friday, April 22, 2016

a note about comments

If you comment please keep the comment to the topic of the post whether that be a restaurant or a city I'm discussing in a post or something that interests you in a post.

Comments that will be deleted anything not related to a post.  Examples, promoting a site, religion, politics etc.  In addition, if you post a link to an outside site it will be deleted.  Now if a post touches on one of these topics then by all means comment but I try to avoid that so the sites inclusive.

This site was created so I can write about restaurants and travels so some day I might get a job where I'm paid to write about traveling.

 If you POST AN OUTSIDE LINK YOUR COMMENT WILL BE MARKED AS SPAM, THIS ISN'T A PLACE FOR YOU TO PROMOTE YOUR STUPID SITE, GO SOMEWHERE ELSE!

No comments:

Post a Comment