Thursday, June 23, 2016

Carroll Mansion

Carroll Mansion Baltimore MD
I don't know what it is about Baltimore but two of the museums (civil war museum) including this one, the Carroll Mansion weren't clearly marked.  I walked around for 20 to 30 minutes looking for it after eating in Little Italy.  The whole time I'm thinking this better be worth the twenty dollar admission price and I better learn something.

When I entered the mansion, I paid my twenty bucks and was promptly handed a price list for everything in the mansion.  I guess the idea that everything has a price today was confirmed in this instance.  When it comes to learning stuff about the mansion, there's always the internet.  I didn't learn anything except that they had a Ouija board on the third floor outside of the bedroom on the floor.  Personally they should burn that and walk away.  What a waste of money and time.

PS. Do me a favor look at the pictures below and guess how much they cost since I threw out the price list after I got to the Holocaust Memorial.

1st Floor



2nd Floor



3rd Floor

 
please read before commenting

No comments:

Post a Comment