Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Boog's BBQ

I entered Camden Yards at the Eutaw Street Entrance and I noticed this stand after I bought a worthless program at the gate.  I say worthless because it was an Orioles Magazine not a program, there's a difference.  A program has both teams on the front and has the date for the specific series on it.

I went over to the barbeque stand and looked at the prices which were outrageous.  I guess I shouldn't be surprised.  So I bought  a sandwich for $10 and it was puny.  Thanks Orioles for the gift.  They had three options for the barbeque: pork, chicken and I think turkey.  I picked the pork, plus a 20 ounce soda which was even more outrageous.  Paid the bill a little over $15 and knew that Poe was rolling in his grave.

Oakland A's Vs Baltimore Orioles

When I was walking to my seat, I dropped the bun on the ground and I almost dropped the whole sandwich a couple times because of the damn Orioles Magazine.  I should have burned it when I had the chance.

When I sat down at my seat and tasted the barbeque it wasn't worth the ten dollars I had paid for it, it was middle of the road bbq not great but still good.

If you're wondering what happened to the magazine.  When I got home it fell apart, $5 more wasted.


please read before commenting

No comments:

Post a Comment