Friday, April 15, 2016

Detroit's gift


There’s a museum in the metro area of Detroit, that is special.  The museum is vast with huge interior and exterior parts of the museum.  Henry Ford would be proud of it since its named after him.  Yes, there is a big car section but theirs other stuff like a recreation of a colonial village.  If my memory serves me correct.

The highlight besides the cool stuff in the museum was when we got an order of fries.  My parents ordered a small and it was huge.  Two adults could easily be fed by it but in my family’s case, it fed all four of us.

During the trip we stopped and visited Detroit’s zoo… nice place.  If I have any memories about the zoo, I’ll write about them.  Since I currently can’t remember anything.
Henry Ford Museum Address - 20900 Oakwood, Dearborn, MI 48124
Detroit Zoo Address - 8450 W 10 Mile Rd, Royal Oak, MI 48067

No comments:

Post a Comment