Thursday, July 7, 2016

Simply Marie's

photo by travel mystery
I found this place on yelp and it was by far the cheapest place in Baltimore that I had a meal.  In addition, it was my first stop in Baltimore.  I parked a couple blocks away and walked to the restaurant.

When I got into Marie's I ordered hash browns and a biscuit with chipped beef.  The thing that didn't make sense to me was why the guy at the front held my soda (pop) at the front until my food came weird, he didn't seem to do that with the previous order.  I didn't like the hash browns they were way to peppery for my personal taste, there's a point where dumping pepper on becomes overkill and its an attempt to hide the flavors.  The biscuit tasted good and the chipped beef was average.  I ended up throwing out most of the hash browns.

cost: $11
Address
3023 Elliot St
Baltimore, MD 21224
7-1pm tu-f & 8-2 sat sun

 

No comments:

Post a Comment