Thursday, November 17, 2022

Elkton trip 1

 So I went to Elkton because my church was having a conference.  I went to a cheap hotel, you could tell it was cheap because the sheets were crappy.  The conference was on sexual brokenness.  The first session was interesting, it was on sexual immorality, after it was over I went to applebees in newark.  Then, I went to the hotel.  

The next day.  I went to McDonalds for breakfast.  Then, I went to the conference.  For lunch I went to blue crab grill. Then, I went back to the conference in Landenberg.  When the conference was over I went to an Italian joint called taverna.  Then, I drove home.

The next trip is in December, Elkton again.  Since my car accident I've had to cancel trips this year hopefully by April of next year.  I'll have enough saved to buy a new car.

https://travelmystery.blogspot.com/2022/10/blue-crab-grill.html

No comments:

Post a Comment