Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Publick House Tavern

My cousin had a pre-wedding bash at the venue's tavern.  When I got their I was hungry.  So I ordered a hamburger with fries, it came with coleslaw.  The food was good and the alcohol was even tastier.  When it came to service the waitress was helpful but it seemed to me that the bartenders were annoyed with a lot of the party-goers.  I don't know if this was because my cousin was a head of a national fraternity and a lot of his brothers were at the party.  If that's the case its unfortunate because the couple hours I was there they acted fine, not like the stereotypical hooligans who make the news.

Ps. I appreciated that I was invited.
July 3rd

Publick House
277 Main St
Sturbridge, MA 01566
(508) 347-3313    

blog fan page
 

No comments:

Post a Comment